first_imgSam Ehlinger in the pocket for Texas.DALLAS, TX – OCTOBER 06: Sam Ehlinger #11 of the Texas Longhorns looks for an open receiver against the Oklahoma Sooners in the first half of the 2018 AT&T Red River Showdown at Cotton Bowl on October 6, 2018 in Dallas, Texas. (Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images)Oklahoma and Texas are a couple of hours away from kicking off at the Big 12 Championship Game, with the Sooners playing for a College Football Playoff spot and the Longhorns looking to play spoiler.Lincoln Riley’s team will be looking to avenge its only loss of the regular season, as Texas handed Oklahoma its first – and only – loss of the year earlier in the season.Oklahoma enters today’s game as a favorite, but many are expecting it to be a close one, with some picking a Texas upset.What’s your pick?ESPN has released its prediction.The Worldwide Leader is high on Oklahoma heading into today’s game, giving the Sooners a 72.9 percent chance of winning this afternoon’s contest. Texas, meanwhile, is given just a 27.1 percent chance of winning today’s game.Oklahoma and Texas are set to kick off at the Big 12 Championship Game at noon E.T.The game will be televised on ABC.last_img read more