上海外卖工作室能玩吗

first_img Help by sharing this information RSF_en December 2, 2020 Find out more Organisation The appeal court in Lisbon has given the go-ahead for the courts to examine the computers of two journalists on the daily newspaper 24 Horas, rejecting their appeal on the grounds of the right to protect their sources.The court on 6 April 2006 dismissed the appeal by Eduardo Oliveira and Jorge Van Krieken, against analysis of their laptop computers, which were seized on 18 February. The two had obtained an injunction against the order, made by Judge Alfredo Costa.Lawyer for the two journalists, Barros Figueiredo, said they would take an appeal to the Supreme Court.Prosecutor-General Souto Mora said that the investigation into the case known as “Envelope Nine”- relating to a high-level child sex abuse scandal – the name taken from an article on the case written by the two journalists, was “almost complete”. All that remained was to analyse what information they had.The newspaper’s editor, Pedro Tadeu, said that the two had lodged a second appeal condemning searches at the newspaper and at the home of Jorge Van Krieken, who is a freelance, and asserting that the confiscation of the computers was “illegal”. ———-29 March 2006Judicial authorities urged to respect the right of journalists to protect sourcesReporters Without Borders voiced its support today for two journalists with the daily newspaper 24 Horas, Jorge Van Krieken and Joaquim Eduardo Oliveira, who are being prosecuted for publishing the list of owners of phone numbers of public figures who may have been investigated in connection with major, long-running paedophile scandal.A criminal investigative court in Lisbon ordered the seizure of their computers on 28 February, accusing them of “illegal access to personal data” under article 44 of the criminal code because of a report in 24 Horas on 13 January claiming that a total of 80,000 phone calls by senior government officials had been recorded in the Casa Pia child abuse affair. Among the owners of phone numbers obtained from Portugal Telecom that were cited in the report was the president. Their computers were confiscated in a raid on the newspaper on 16 February.“We offer our support to the reporters and editors of 24 Horas, who have been the victims of a violation of the principle of confidentiality of sources,” Reporters Without Borders said. “We call on the judicial authorities to accept that journalists have this right. It should take precedence over the crime attributed to Van Krieken and Oliveira by the investigating judge, namely, publishing Portugal Telecom files, which is anyway very minor in comparison with the information they exposed in a serious matter of great public interest.”The press freedom organisation added: “The Casa Pia affair is such a judicial mess that we see no justification for violating the confidentiality of these two journalists’ sources, and we invoke article 38-2 of Portugal’s constitutional, dealing with press freedom, as grounds for respecting this right.”The Casa Pia scandal erupted in 2002 when the Portuguese press began reporting sexual abuse allegations by about 100 children and adolescents in the Casa Pia network of homes for orphans and children in need of care. In the course of nearly 30 years, several hundreds of these children were allegedly handed over to prominent people and sexually abused.The first pedophilia trial began on 23 September 2003. A second trial opened on 25 November 2004. Leading figures from the world of television and politics have been convicted. The investigations are continuing.Around 100 journalists recently signed a petition urging the government to support press freedom, which has suffered as a result of the affair. They are due to be received tomorrow by the parliamentary commission on rights and freedoms. The two 24 Horas journalists have appealed against the investigation judge’s decision authorising access to their sources. A court has agreed to hear their appeal. Meanwhile, they are due to appear before an assize court soon. RSF and 60 other organisations call for an EU anti-SLAPP directive Ten RSF recommendations for the European Union Follow the news on Portugal PortugalEurope – Central Asia April 26, 2006 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Court rejects journalists’ appeal against allowing courts to examine their computers PortugalEurope – Central Asia to go further News Related documents ler em portuguêsPDF – 117.06 KB June 2, 2021 Find out more November 23, 2020 Find out more News Receive email alerts News News Use the Digital Services Act to make democracy prevail over platform interests, RSF tells EUlast_img read more

first_imgAP3’s inflation holdings accounted for more than 37% of the gains seen over 2015.The equity risk category followed inflation, returning 3.4%, but only contributed 28% to the fund’s return, behind the 30% contributed by AP3’s currency risk category.The interest rate and credit exposure fared worst of the five risk categories, only achieving returns of 1% and 0.8% return.In a statement, AP3 nonetheless highlighted that its annual return since inception in 2001 stood at 5.5%, ahead of the income index used as a basis for adjusting the income-related pension payment, which the buffer funds help finance.“The fact our return on invested capital has exceeded the income index by 2.5 percentage points on an annual basis reflects the strong contribution to the stability of the pension system we have made during the period,” Hessius added.At the end of 2015, AP3 managed SEK303bn (€33bn) in assets, having contributed nearly SEK5bn to the pension system.AP3 recently announced a series of sustainability targets that will see it treble its green bond holdings to SEK15bn and double its exposure to water treatment to SEK20bn. Sweden’s AP3 returned nearly 7% over 2015, with its inflation risk category posting by far the strongest returns.Despite the return’s being down by nearly half compared with 2014, chief executive Kerstin Hessius said she was satisfied with the results, “especially in the light of the turbulence we saw in the financial markets”.The return, down from 13.8% in 2014, nonetheless saw AP3 outperform its benchmark by 4.4 percentage points.The fund’s exposure to inflation, which included its real estate holdings, achieved a return of 14.7%, far ahead of its four other risk categories.last_img read more

first_img Press Association Dimitar Berbatov’s proposed return to Tottenham has fallen through with the Fulham striker set to join Monaco. The 33-year-old Bulgarian is expected to undergo a medical with the Ligue 1 side this afternoon, with German midfielder Lewis Holtby joining Fulham on loan from Tottenham for the rest of the season. Meanwhile, the long-anticipated loan deal for Manchester United winger Wilfried Zaha to Cardiff has finally gone through. center_img The 21-year-old has joined the Bluebirds for the rest of the season and should get a chance to prove his Premier League quality after a frustrating six months at United. Cardiff boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “He has pace, power, technical ability and goes past people. He will bring that little final bit to find pockets of space and produce a bit of magic.” Sunderland have signed Scotland midfielder Liam Bridcutt from Brighton on a three-and-a-half-year deal for an undisclosed fee, while Southampton striker Dani Osvaldo has moved closer to joining Juventus as he underwent a medical with the Italian league leaders. The 28-year-old Italy international arrived in a club-record deal from Roma last summer but has failed to live up to the billing and was recently involved in a training-ground bust-up. Lyon midfielder Clement Grenier has confirmed he intends to stay with the French club following interest from Newcastle. “I don’t intend to leave. It’s not a priority, even if the offers from big clubs make you think,” Grenier said on Lyon’s website. last_img read more