上海哪个酒吧有鸡

first_img The Football Association is investing £1.5 million in the Grow the Game scheme, the funding programme designed to increase participation at the lowest levels of the game.The funding, which will be handled by the Football Foundation, the nation’s largest sports charity, will be used in particular to support grassroots football clubs that wish to create new teams. Applications are now open and are being encouraged in particular from:women and girlsmale teams of under-14s-and-upwardsdisabled teams.Grow the Game supports football’s diversity and is “designed to be inclusive of players from different genders, ethnic backgrounds, faiths, ages, sexual orientations and those with disabilities”. £1,500 per new teamGrow the Game grants of £1,500 are available for each new team that a club creates. Funding can help a club pay for: Advertisement £1.5m for Grow the Game to support grassroots football clubs About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving. AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis10 Gareth Southgate: small grants make a huge difference Howard Lake | 2 February 2017 | News England Men’s Senior Manager and Football Foundation Ambassador, Gareth Southgate, said: “It’s relatively small grants like these which make a huge difference to those who play or volunteer in our national game purely for the love of it.“For anyone wanting to create a new grassroots football team or even start up a brand new club, Grow the Game funding is vital. The money can help with the fundamentals of any burgeoning club, like buying new kit or training up coaches.”Grow the Game in 2016Grow the Game is delivered by the Football Foundation, the nation’s largest sports charity. Last year the scheme supported:2,159 new teams.8,787 female footballers.23,332 male footballers.5,715 new coaching qualifications.As well as delivering Grow the Game, the Football Foundation delivers the Premier League & The FA Facilities Fund on behalf of the Premier League, The FA and the Government, through Sport England. Since 2000, the Foundation has supported over 15,000 grassroots projects worth more than £1.4 billion.  209 total views,  1 views today FA coaching coursesFA league affiliation costsreferees’ feesfirst aid kitsfootball kit and equipment.Applications for Grow the Game grants are open from 1 February until Wednesday 29 March 2017.Alex Scott, right-back for Arsenal Ladies and England Women, is supporting the scheme. She said: “As a player, for me and for all of the team, it’s important to us that we inspire and encourage more girls and women to play the game. Funding like this will really help us drive the numbers of players.“It’s great to see that one of the key targets of Grow the Game is to raise participation levels among women and girls. I know the funding will also help boys’ teams and disabled players and really demonstrates what an inclusive game football is.“We’ve got a massive year for the women’s game, particularly with the Euros taking place this summer, and hopefully clubs will make the most of the funding available to set up more female teams to take advantage of the interest.”  210 total views,  2 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis10 Tagged with: England Funding sportlast_img read more

first_imgRelatedPosts COVID-19: NCAA to revoke erring airlines licence over non-compliance FRSC to Schools: We’ll arrest, prosecute drivers who flout COVID-19 rules Sanwo-Olu: We’re committed to fulfilling promises to Lagosians Kubrat Pulev has confirmed his fight with Anthony Joshua is pencilled in for July 25 amid the coronavirus pandemic. The two are due to clash at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on June 20 as Joshua defends his world heavyweight title belts. But the coronavirus pandemic, which was seen all boxing in the UK suspended until at least the end of May, means the original date looks unlikely to go ahead. And Pulev shared artwork of the pair going head to head with a new July 25 date on his Instagram page before declaring that he “strongly believes” the fight can take place on that date. The Bulgarian wrote: “Despite humanity’s most difficult fight to date and the underestimation of the effects on the world of the coronavirus, we will be forced to learn to live in a new, not so pleasant, way that millions of people around the world will be mildly unhappy. “Despite the difficulties, we must find new opportunities to smile, to transform our lives so that despite all the unpleasant things, to remain happy and to believe in a better future, and that all of this is, after all, for good! “This is exactly why, despite my real view of the situation, I strongly believe that a world title match can be held on the new date of July 25th. “Let’s prove that we humans are quickly adaptable, super flexible, with unlimited capabilities, and more powerful than a single virus! “I personally would be very pleasantly surprised if the match took place on this date! This will prove to me that we can be united and live and work in harmony and that we may not be so far behind in thinking!” Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, confirmed July 25 was the most likely date and is being held by Tottenham as they monitor the situation. Hearn told talkSPORT this week: “We have looked at alternative dates for everything without knowing anything concrete. “We have ongoing conversations with Tottenham to say that if the Premier League extends and does get played in June then we’ll be pushed back. “We do have a date of July 25 held at Spurs as well, which is more realistic. It is five weeks after June 20. But we haven’t gone on sale with that, we haven’t made an official announcement in terms of seat details and on-sale dates, so we have got less pressure on that.”Tags: Anthony JoshuaBOXINGCoronavirusCOVID-19Kubrat PulevReschedulelast_img read more